Meet SSP’s Graduate and Alumni Associate, Zandile Bekwa. Watch her video here – https://youtu.be/BEEX-YIKqjE.
The SSP Graduate and Alumni Office appeals to all SSP Alumni to reconnect with the organisation, as it celebrates 20 years of impact! As beneficiaries – it is the Student Sponsorship Programme Alumni stories and our successes that will help carry the organisation to greater heights. There are many ways to get involved:
- Engage with SSP on social media.
- Join the SSP Alumni network’s LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12312…
- Share your achievements and successes with SSP.
- Become an SSP ambassador in your company, community and networks.
- Become an SSP Mentor.
- Make a donation to SSP.
- Volunteer to disseminate applications during the SSP recruitment drive.
- Volunteer at SSP Career Guidance Events: share your experiences and advice on your chosen career path.
- Be a part of the SSP Alumni board and planning committees.
- Attend SSP Alumni networking and information sharing events.
Contact the SSP Alumni office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 010 443 4581.