Your support is essential for SSP’s work to develop leaders for South Africa. Please support us with a donation. If you would like a tax certificate or an acknowledgement letter for tax purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
The annual financial statements of Student Sponsorship Programme are audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
SSP is a registered South African Section 18A trust, and donations are tax deductible to the extent permissible by law.
SSP welcomes contributions of any size towards helping us develop leaders for South Africa. To make giving easier, please consider making one of the following donations:
- A gift of R 140 000 sponsors one child’s tuition and fees for one year
- A gift of R 70 000 funds one child’s tuition for half a year
- A gift of R 50 000 funds three children’s uniforms and sports gear for one year
- A gift of R 30 000 enables ten children to participate in school trips for one year
- A gift of R 25 000 funds five children’s text books for one year
- A gift of R 15 000 funds three months of extra lessons for three scholars
- A gift of R 5 000 funds one scholar’s stationery and school supplies for a year
- A gift of R 5 000 funds one child’s transport to and from school for one month
If you are located in South Africa, kindly make your donation via EFT using the following banking details:
Bank: Standard Bank – Sandton City
Account Holder: Student Sponsorship Programme
Account Number: 22 043 845 5
Branch code: 01-81-05
U.S. Partner Organisation
The Student Sponsorship Programme has a partnership with a U.S. based non-profit organisation, The Student Sponsorship Programme, Inc. The objectives of this partnership are to:
- Ensure long-term financial sustainability of SSP SA
- Raise funds for SSP SA
- Transfer best practices from similar organisations in the U.S.
- Raise awareness of SSP SA outside of South Africa
The Student Sponsorship Programme, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit organisation and US contributions are tax deductible.
Please consider making a donation today.
Student Sponsorship Program
PO Box 217
Tel: +1-212-SSP-6996 or
If you are located outside of South Africa and would like to sponsor a child in USD, please visit our U.S. partner, The Student Sponsorship Program of South Africa, a U.S. 501(c)3 non-profit organization.